Saturday, August 16, 2008

Teething OR Virus?

So this week has been interesting. Last Saturday we attended Ty's friend, Kiernan's, 1st bday party. A few days later she came down with a virus the doctors originally diagnosed as roseola, but after a 2nd visit aren't sure what it is. Ty seemed fine initially, but is now showing some symptoms. Sparing you the details he has been puking, fussy, and has created some pretty nice diapers, but no fever. All of which could also be symptoms of teething.

Oh, and the day of the party (before we went) another rash appeared on his cheeks. We suspect this time it was from the apple juice I started adding to his rice cereal.

Dennis' grandpa's visitation was on Wednesday and funeral on Thursday. It's been a busy week. And for those of you who know me well, you know Ty is on a pretty routine schedule.

So with all the wonderful symptoms and crazy past couple of days, we went back to the basics. Just formula, and more of it. Fluids, fluids, fluids...isn't that what they say when anyone is sick?

GEEZ...this parenting stuff really keeps you guessing.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Wow, I hope that it's not the virus that Ty has!!! Hopefully he starts to feel better soon!

So, are these food allergies that are causing him to break out in the rashes? Poor little man!

Oh, and I totally think that the pictures I posted on my blog are totally deceiving!!! I am completely amazed, because I KNOW I'm fatter than what it looks like in those pictures....maybe it's because it's taken at a side angle...and I'm apparently more wide now! :o)