Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Catch-up on Ty

Boy, am I behind on blogging!
Here's a quick catch-up on Ty's happenings:

Ummm...well, it worked the first time I tried it. He just needed a little trim around his ears. That part went ok. Then I decided to trip his bangs, and...Oops! So of course I tried to fix it by evening it out. It looked like I had taken chunks out of his hair! With my head held low, I walked in to Cookie Cutters later that day and asked them to fix it. It had to be buzzed.
All said and done, it's kind of cute.
This is Ty & his best friend Campbell at a birthday party for their friend Faith :)

And these are some great shots that my friend Brooke took at Gabe Johnson's birthday party.




Pumpkin Carving Time!
First we let Ty color the pumpkin :)
Drew was there looking on, smiling as always.





"Half Time"
...game on!

"Look Mommy. Daddy is up to no good."
Dennis had read somewhere that if you spray the jack-o-lantern with WD40, it will keep it last longer. (The verdict...Doesn't Work).





One thing I LOVE about being a SAHM, is being able to go with Ty on all his fieldtrips.

"Mom, no more pictures. You're cramping my style."
I anticipate seeing this look quite a bit in years to come.



Ty's wonderful teacher, Ms. Tori ("Towie" as Ty says it).
...And he's off!
He enjoyed running from me in the corn maze. Kind of fun, kind of freaked me out. I was worried he'd get lost in there. He didn't have a care in the world.


I truly do have a blessed life. I was inside holding our smiling baby, and looked out the window to see my amazing husband playing ball with Ty in the backyard.
If you ask Ty right now what he wants to be when he grows up, he says "a football player". Dennis has been teaching him how to kick the ball.

He good at hitting the ball with his bat too.

And just a few other things I want to chronicle about the amazing little Ty:
1. The other day Ty looked at me and said, "Mom you're awesome!".
2. He's been singing jingle bells (they're learning it for the preschool program :)
3. We've started a chore chart & money jar. More posts on that later.
4. He's learned how to cut with scissors and is taking steps to move up to the 3's Preschool Class.
5. He asks to call "Gam-ma & Pa-paw" on the phone almost every night.
6. And finally, we are suspicious that he has been going in Drew's room each morning and waking him up then coming to our room to tell us that Drew's crying. No evidence yet, but we're working on it ;)

No comments: