Monday, March 1, 2010

34 Weeks!


Yea! 34 weeks. Each week is another milestone from here on out. As a NICU nurse, at this point I know that Drew is capable of suck/swallow/breathe coordination. It's all just such a miracle. I remain on modified bedrest at home, which despite an occasional boring moment, I have begun to enjoy. Ah oh!...that probably means it's coming to an end ;)
There are definitely feelings of guilt watching Dennis & family members pick up my slack. But at the same time I feel so blessed to have that support.

Drew is now measuring 6 lbs 5 oz by ultrasound.
He looks nice and healthy and is very active.

I have switch to a new medication to control my contractions, Procardia. It has WAY fewer, if any side effects, and seems to be managing my contractions much better.

No comments: