Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busted Lip for Easter

Well we had another toilet incident today. This time he wasn't playing in it...but around it. Dennis was in the shower and Ty was playing peek-a-boo with him through the glass door. I wasn't in the room to see how it happened, but I think Ty got excited and as he swung around he fell into the toilet and busted his bottom lip. It bled like crazy. He was a trooper though and easily distracted with pieces of ice. He wouldn't let me hold it on his lip, but he thought it was cool for him to hold and suck on, which worked out great. He took a nap a couple hrs later and I ran to the store. Dennis was surprised when he went to get Ty out of the crib and there was blood everywhere. I guess it was from sucking his thumb and probably rubbing his face as he slept. Poor little guy. Didn't get a picture today, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of Easter tomorrow :)

No comments: