Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Year Reunion

Tonight was our 10 Year High School Reunion. It was at German Park in Indianapolis.
Being the president of our class, I was in charge of putting on the event. It was WAY more work than I imagined. But it also went WAY better than I had hoped. Everyone was very thankful and said they had a great time. We had about 150 people come out of a class of 460.

I was so busy making sure things were running smoothly that I didn't take any pictures once the event started. Nor was I a very good wife and left Dennis to entertain himself. Sorry hunny!

I did manage to take a few pictures of our Reunion Committee getting things ready before the event. And I copied a few from other people who have posted on Facebook ;)

So here ya go!





This is my Reunion Committee. Stacy is trying to show us how to pose like Paris Hilton.

No comments: