Tuesday, October 14, 2008

7 Months Old

7 Months Old...I can't believe it. Up until 6 months he seemed like he was still a little baby. Now that we're over half way to a year, I feel like the baby stages are fading fast!

But we're very proud of him. I didn't know what feeling proud was like until I had my boys. Ty is so healthy and hitting all the right milestones with flying colors. It seems like as soon as he masters one skill, he's right onto the next. Within this last month alone he's picked up on crawling, sitting up, and drinking from a sippy cup (which he can hold himself I might add :) Then out of nowhere he pulled himself up today. I didn't catch the 1st pull-up, but here he is the same day pulling up again on the ottoman!

We decided that Ty was in need of some new toys. He seems to be bored already with his old ones. So Dennis raided his parents basement and found some of his old toys. Needless to say they needed a good wash'n...

Ty thought he'd pull himself up and see what was going on...


I was surprised to remember that I had a rattle just like this one when I was little...

"Thanks for the toys Dad!"

1 comment:

Jodi said...

it's amazing how fast the time flies!!! I can't believe he's already seven months old!!! He's such a cute little man! I think we might be able to have an arranged marriage with either one of my girls!!! :o)