Friday, October 17, 2008

Picture Meme

My friend Jodi tagged me to do a Meme. I have never heard of this before, but here were my instructions:




Go to your pictures, find the 4th file, then the 4th picture and post it. Tell the story behind the picture in your post. Then pick 4 people to tag. Simple enough, right? Right.
Here's the picture:

This picture is from our Ely, Minnesota trip in 2005. Proof that we did have a life before Ty ;) Dennis' family takes a trip just about every year to Ely. His grandparents started the tradition many years ago. They had a cabin overlooking beautiful Lake Shagawa. I'm not sure if I can even count how many times I've joined the family on their trips. This particular picture was taken at the waterfalls that we hiked to. We're at the top of the falls so you can't see them in the picture.

Well that was a fun trip down memory lane. So here are the 4 people I'm tagging:

Carissa Young, Heather Able, Sarah Pead, & Brianna Oliver! :)

No comments: