Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Weekend of Family Fun

This weekend was another busy one. Saturday afternoon was the Rock 'n Roll Car Show that my Uncle Garry puts on each year to raise money for Riley Hospital. This year it was held at the Gathering Place in Greenwood and had well over 500 cars. Ty & I went to check it out.
We found my dad who brought out his Ford Fairlane.

Grandma thought Ty should sit in it...

And on it!
We also found the Texas Roadhouse armadillo...
...the Chick-fil-a Cow...
...AND the Colts Cheerleaders!
Then, that evening, Ty went to spend the night with his Grandma Black while Dennis & I went to my cousin Brandon's wedding.

A few of my cousins and my brother (on the right).
And my wonderful Uncle Steve.

We had a great time!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

you look great, Amy!!!