Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mamble!

Ty has missed seeing his best friend Campbell ("Mamble") at preschool since he is staying home with is mommy now. So we arranged a playdate for them to visit Dennis @ the firehouse.

"Look Daddy...Mamble's here!"
They enjoyed climbing all over the trucks.


Maybe this is foreseeing the future!
Two firefighters in training :)
Drew was there looking on as the boys ran around.
My friend Jamie came along too. She's just a big kid at heart.
Peek-a-Boo!

Campbell wanted to put on Dennis' helmet til he realized how heavy it was.
Ty thought Daddy looked scary with his helmet on. His face is priceless!
"Mmm...how's this work Daddy?"
I was proud of myself for getting this shot. I am constantly in awe of the job my husband does. We are so proud of him.

1 comment:

brooke said...

Great post! How cue!!!