Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun in the Sun

I have some of the best friends. And what's even better is that we get to work together! And play together. Today was one of our many playdates. Bri had us all over to her neighborhood pool, and boy did we all invade the baby pool!
My mom watched Drew, so that Ty & I could have a day together. I love that little guy!
This is one of my newest friends Shelly & her little guy Layton (left) and my friend Emily's little man Gab (right).
My "way-too-good-looking-to-be-a-mom-of two-kids" friend, Katie and her adorable little Addy. Katie & I go way back to high school and now we work together :)
The adorable Addy again.

Miss Mya Young.
Her momma Carissa is one of the best friends anyone could have. She was there with her two other kiddos, Ayden & Crew, as well. I didn't get a picture of everyone, there were so many of us.
The beautiful Emily and handsome Gabe.
I really enjoyed my day at the pool w/Ty.

...and he was conked out before we got out of the neighborhood.

No comments: