Monday, October 12, 2009

My 4th Pregnancy

It occurred to me today that I haven't posted much about this pregnancy and our anticipation of this new baby. It's incredible to me that I've been blessed with the experience of pregnancy four times now. Each is so special and unique.

This one has been especially unique. I don't know if it's because I'm praying for a girl or what, but this pregnancy has been different than all the others. For one, I was sick in the beginning. Thankfully not as sick as some women get. But nausea for any length of time is no fun. I'm thankful I've only actually gotten sick a few times.

I've also been extremely tired this time around. That could also be due to factors such as chasing after an 18 month old or being overweight.

My cravings have been very different. I'm usually a person who loves sweets (don't get me wrong, I still have my share), but this time I want SALTY things! Taco Bell mostly, but also that everything tastes so bland. I've never been one to add salt to my food, but I admit I have been this time. I'm bound to puff up!

My face has also been breaking out, which I didn't experience with the others.

So we'll see! We haven't scheduled our ultrasound yet, but it should be sometime near my birthday in mid-November :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this little tip helps. I know I needed it, but I found great quilting fabrics that we see in the very expensive blogs and stores at only 6.95 per yard.. I buy my fabrics there all the time....dutchlandquilts.com