Wednesday, January 20, 2010

28 Weeks

A new 'do' for momma :) It just felt like it was time for a change. And my wonderful cousin, Gabby, is in the Paul Mitchel Institute right now, so I let her give it go~

So we're at 28 weeks now, finally the 3rd trimester. This pregnancy has sure been a bit tougher than the others. I'm sure there are many factors into that. Overall I can't complain. My immune system could use a break though. I've had the stomach flu twice in the past 2 weeks. Followed by an overdose of phenergan due to a mix-up at my pharmacy (I was supposed to get 12.5mg and they gave me 50mg). Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any long term effects yet, other than I was completely knocked out for 2 days. Thank you God for an amazing husband and parents who took care of me & my son during that time! And soon after recovering from that, I now have bronchitis. FUN FUN!

But all is checking out well with the baby. My BP and weight are doing fine. I'm measuring 29 weeks instead of 28, which doesn't surprise me or anyone who sees me (I seem quite large). This little guy is very active, which is reassuring. He likes to wake me up at 3/4:00 am each morning to pee and reminds me that I'm hungry. Lately he's been asking for lots of chocolate icecream :)

Here's a monthly belly progression...
12 Weeks
16 Weeks
20 Weeks
24 Weeks
28 Weeks
We still have yet to decide on a name for this little guy. For some reason it seems much harder this time around. The front runners seem to be Trey & Owen. No matter what his name will be, I'm sure he'll be an awesome little guy. I can't wait to meet him soon :)

No comments: