Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas with the Black's

Dennis' family did things a bit different this year for Christmas. They decided to go around and visit each of their grandkids at their houses for Christmas.
Grandpa Black brought Ty a new MP3 player!
Ty loved opening presents this year.
And one special present for our Riley, a handpainted ornament from a child at Riley Hospital.
Ty wanted to help us hang it on the tree. He knew right where it went. We love to tell Ty about his brother Riley and we pray for him every night.
Then we went to Dennis' parent's house on New Years Day to celebrate together and open stockings :)
Mmm...Pez
And the biggest hit was the candy necklace. Who'd a thought!?
Grandma reading to Ty

1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel so out of the loop these days. How have you been. I just finally am able to catch up, I haven't been to my own blog leave alone anyone elses in months. I am working 52 hours per week and Matt is a full time student going back for his masters. Ay AY AY But how exciting you are having a boy! I am sure you were probably hoping this go around it was a girl, but BOys Rock! I wouldn't trade any of my guys for a girl.