Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. First we started off at my parent's house for lunch. Mom & Grandma made an amazing feast!
Ty got to eat the same stuff as the "big people"...Mmm...
My beautiful nieces, Layla & Brie...
Ty with my dad, showing off his new "scrunchy nose face"...
Me & my cousin Lyndsay (and Dennis catching up on the newspaper ads)...
The kids wrestling with grandma...
Ty lov'n on his MaMa...
More lov'n for Uncle Greggy...
Brie wanted to "hold" Ty...
Fighting the sleepiness with Aunt Dana...
Playing with Uncle Gary & Terry...
More wrestling...
Awe...aren't they cute (my brother Greg & sister-in-law Dana)
Mom & Uncle Gary
After lunch, wrestling, and a nap...we went to visit my Uncle Steve in the hospital. He's putting up a good fight against cancer again. While we were there, Ty became Lyndsay's buddy because she gave him one of Steve's "lollipops" to chew on. They aren't real lollipops, they are the ones the hospital gives patients to swab their mouth. Obviously the one Ty chewed on was a new/clean one. He went to town on that thing. And Uncle Steve gave him a few fresh ones to take home :)
After visiting Uncle Steve & Auntie Frosty, we headed back to my parent's house for round two (dinner) and to see my grandma who had just gotten off work. She got up extra early this morning to cook some of our feast, then had to work all day! I'm sure she was exhausted, but we were glad to visit with her for awhile. Ty got some more lov'n :)
Our final stop was to Aunt Ronnie & Uncle Tom's house, where Dennis' parents were visiting. Ty helped Nana play Dominos...



No comments: