Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ty's 1st Birthday Party

Ty had his big 1st Birthday party on Saturday! It was a great time that went way too fast. We are so thankful to have so many friends and family with us to celebrate. As I'm sure you've guessed, I have a TON of pictures (thanks to my SIL Dana). For some reason Blogger is telling me that I have met my quota of photo upload limits, so here's what I could get uploaded. I'll try to add more later :)
Ty taking a few steps on his own. He just started this a few days before his birthday!
Getting ready for some cake!
"Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You..."
Despite Dennis & Ty practicing blowing out the candle before the party, Ty still wasn't sure what to do (especially with all the action going on). So I helped him out.
The 1st bite...
...going back for more...
...and more...
...a quick break to take a sip of water...
...and we're done!
To the Tub!

Rub-a-dub-dub
My beautiful friend Carissa
My mom, brother, & Grandma Gilbert
Our friends Nick & Jamie (digging our hot wings)
Ty checking out Mya's paci.
Pinata Time
Waiting for the candy to drop.
Dennis' Dad, Grandma Black, & Roseann playing dominos.
Me & My Dad
My Brother & Dad (Mom I swear I have pictures of you too, just couldn't get them uploaded. I'll add some ;)
My neice Brianna giving Ty a hug. How sweet!

No comments: